Saturday, February 22, 2014

I Wish I was in Dixie...Hooray, Hooray!

Hello all my fantastically chilled-to-the-bone friends! I've got some warm and wonderful news- and an opportunity to plan for some warm fun! I'm so excited to be teaching in Dixie - Art Is You style!!!



If you ever wondered what the Ar...t IS YOU movement is all about- Now is your chance! We really want to spread the word about the magic that is Art is You - Mixed Media Art Retreats! Art-Is You Art Retreats is generously offering a very nice coupon for a short time:



Here's the deets:

Run over to www.art-is-you.com and register for one of MY classes and use the EVENT Code: KARI - to receive $60 discount off of your registration!!! The Event Code is entered on page two of the registration forms and this is good for Dixie only. This code is limited to the first 12 people so don't miss out! First come, First Served!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Hey there Kari!

Nice blog, love your eyes, they are kinda sad and ever so expressive.

My friend Jean -who owns Charmed I'm Sure in Mechanicsburg, PA- said I should check you out. I started a new company http://EyeConnectCrafts.com where we are trying to make art easier by providing very unique and fun diy move-able chipboard animal designs. Perhaps you would like to play with a couple? Oh and I tried to sen you and email, but your link just took me to Yahoo. ;)
Erin

Anonymous said...

pretty nice blog, following :)